We’re glad you’d like to join us on Sunday morning! Our service begins at 10:45 and lasts about an hour.
What to Wear
Dress comfortably! Some people will be in jeans or shorts. A few like to wear a coat and tie or dress.
Music & Sermon
We have a mix of contemporary music and traditional hymns. We find that the variety enhances our worship.
Each week we have a message from the Bible lasting about 35-40 minutes.
Our Children’s Ministries provide safe, fun environments for kids from birth through 6th grade to get to know Jesus and make friends.
Children are always welcome in our Worship Service. However, most families find that our Nursery (birth through age 2) and Toddler Group (ages 2-4) provide more age-appropriate opportunities for their children. Children from age 4 through 2nd grade usually join the adults for the beginning of our Worship Service and then enjoy Junior Church during the sermon. Older children appreciate the opportunity the Scribes Program provides for learning how to take notes during the sermon.
In order to love our neighbors as ourselves, we ask everyone to follow the CDC and State of Maine guidelines for group events.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, fever, chills, muscle pain, difficulty breathing, sore throat, loss of taste or smell), please worship online at home.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, or if you have been told to quarantine or isolate, please worship online at home.
- As of May 24, Governor Mills has lifted the mask mandate, distancing requirements, and capacity limits for both indoor and outdoor gatherings. Accordingly, face coverings are optional in all of our gatherings. (See below for one exception.)
- Our Sunday Worship Services are simulcast in our Fellowship Hall, where we still require face coverings and physical distancing after 10:35 am. Our goal is to provide a safe environment for those who prefer face coverings and physical distancing.
- Hand sanitizer is available.
- We celebrate Communion (the Lord’s Supper) each month, using pre-packed Communion kits.