We’re glad you’d like to join us on Sunday morning! Our service begins at 10:45 and lasts about an hour.
What to Wear
Dress comfortably! Some people will be in jeans or shorts. A few like to wear a coat and tie or dress.
Music & Sermon
We have a mix of contemporary music and traditional hymns. We find that the variety enhances our worship.
Each week we have a message from the Bible lasting about 35-40 minutes.
Our Children’s Ministries provide safe, fun environments for kids from birth through 6th grade to get to know Jesus and make friends.
Children are always welcome in our Worship Service. However, most families find that our Nursery (birth through age 2) and Toddler Group (ages 2-4) provide more age-appropriate opportunities for their children. Children from age 4 through 2nd grade usually join the adults for the beginning of our Worship Service and then enjoy Junior Church during the sermon. Older children appreciate the opportunity the Scribes Program provides for learning how to take notes during the sermon.
In order to love our neighbors as ourselves, we ask everyone to follow the CDC and State of Maine guidelines for group events. These include:
- Before you participate in any in-person activities, please self-check for COVID-19 symptoms (cough, fever, chills, muscle pain, difficulty breathing, sore throat, loss of taste or smell).
- If you feel unwell, if you have tested positive for COVID-19, or if you have come in contact with anyone who has COVID-19 in the last 14 days, please worship online at home.
- Please wear a face covering at all times. Masks are preferred, but face shields are an option for those who have difficulty breathing with a mask.
- Please maintain proper physical distancing (minimum 6 feet) between households.
- Seating in the Sanctuary is limited to 85 people. We simulcast our services in our Fellowship Hall, with a 70-person capacity.
- Hand sanitizer is available.
- During the first part of the service (before the sermon), please listen to the music but don’t sing. After the sermon, those who aren’t comfortable being in an environment with singing are free to leave. The rest of us remain and sing while wearing face coverings.
- We celebrate Communion (the Lord’s Supper) each month, using pre-packed Communion kits.